Property Management Services
Let Us Take Care of Your Home
The homeowners who usually live out of down for part of the year, leave their homes unattended or rent them out to visitors and tourists, face a long list of tasks and responsibilities. Some of which may be hard for them to in their time away. It's a full-time job. I am aware of this; it is part of my job.
I understand and know the many details that go into securing an empty home, keeping it ventilated and in prime condition. I understand that making your property a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable base for visitors to stay and call home, perhaps even return annually, is a serious business. I, Jon R. Palasky, am particularly well-qualified to take all the usual tasks, and perhaps those few you hadn't thought of, off your hands.
My property management services will help to enhance the value of your home, with up-to-date maintenance, and year-round care and protection. In addition, I can help handle all the details of renting your residence to screened applicants at your choosing.
Have a Relaxing Return
You can rest easier knowing that when you leave your home even for extended periods of time, everything is in order when you return. Here are the following services I provide in the care of your homes:
- Checking furnishing for needs any needs of repair
- Fixing burned out light bulbs.
- Make sure all electronic devices and appliances are either turned off or left to your requests
- Checking furnishing of the balcony for any needs of repair or cleaning
- In the event of serve weather, remove all balcony and out door furnishing from outside
- Checking for any water damage or evidence of mold in these areas:
- Around windows
- Bottom of walls and carpets
- Corners of ceilings and joints
- Cabinets (Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Appliance connections
- Checking air conditioning for leaks or other needs of repair.
- Visiting your home on a monthly basis
- Following up with you by email, or telephone call after each visit
- Retrieving and forwarding your mail (upon your request)
- Checking all doors and windows
- Checking for Pests
- Any plumbing or draining issues
- Checking appliances for cleanliness and functions.
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors
- Ensure cable, telephone, and any other utilities are functioning properly
- Complete any requests you may have regarding your home
I will also help to market and rent your property, should you choose to do so. Here are some of services I offer:
- Renting your home during pre-designated times
- Rent to consumers who have passed certain expectations and qualifications
- Long term rental agreements
- Help you earn a rental income that can help in the costs of home ownership